Forums » Visa documents & important pre-travel information

Visa Information

• 7 posts
    March 2, 2013 3:31 AM AEDT

If you are planning to visit Australia, have you looked into visa requirements? There are different types depending on the nature of your visit.  Make sure you research in plenty of time and apply for the correct visa to avoid disappointment.

If you are from the UK and hoping to gain a working holiday visa, here are a few questions to consider first:

Are you aged 18-30?

Do you have a British passport with at least 1 year validity?

Do you have any dependent children?

If you have any questions regarding which visa you should apply for, let us know we'd love to point you in the right direction.

This post was edited by TripTide HQ at March 2, 2013 3:39 AM AEDT
    • 3 posts
    March 5, 2013 1:54 AM AEDT

this site is really good and only cost me 5.95gbp - I got approval within 4 hours :

http://easyeta.com/australian-visa-eta-travel-guide-easyeta.pdf

• 1 posts
    May 29, 2013 8:32 PM AEST

Are you looking for employment in Australia?

You may find this article useful! Check it out!

• 15 posts
    February 16, 2017 2:16 AM AEDT
    TripTide HQ said:

If you are planning to visit Australia, have you looked into visa requirements? There are different types depending on the nature of your visit.  Make sure you research in plenty of time and apply for the correct visa to avoid disappointment.

If you are from the UK and hoping to gain a working holiday visa, here are a few questions to consider first:

Are you aged 18-30?

Do you have a British passport with at least 1 year validity?

Do you have any dependent children?

If you have any questions regarding which visa you should apply for, let us know we'd love to point you in the right direction.

Hi I have one dependent child, so it will effect me to get the visa for Austratia. Please guide me.